Website Crimson Limited
SAP SD Functional Analyst – Sales and Distribution – Coventry
SAP SD function Analyst required for a leading client based in Coventry. My client is currently looking for a SAP SD Functional Analyst to work closely with the business to shape and drive a delivery plan, especially for the manufacturing optimisation arena. The SAP Functional Analyst in the Sales and Distribution arena is accountable for ensuring the SAP solution provided to the customer is fit for purpose, consistent across businesses, aligns with the Clients SAP template and satisfies the business requirements. Supporting a variety of projects within a varied portfolio. Experience in consolidating business operations into one operation is key.
- SAP Sales & Distribution and Material Management experience
- Strong Sales and Distribution experience
- Will support the complete IT lifecycle of projects from feasibility to BAU support.
- Proven, tried and tested SAP SD/MM Consultant experience
- SAP experience in the A&D industry
- Multiple full end-to-end lifecycle implementation experience.
- Focus on SD but solid understanding of MM
- Design, configuration and unit testing experience in the following areas;
- Ideally customer portals experience
- Knowledge of Integration with other SAP Modules
- SAP Quality Management; Production Planning; Inventory Management, Warehouse Management; MRO
Interested!?! Send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.