Website Crimson Limited
SAP Security Analyst – SAP ECC – Coventry
SAP Security Analyst required to be responsible for the design, development, testing, and promotion to production of SAP security roles and authorizations with focus in governance, risk and compliance.
As the SAP Security Analyst, you will provide audit support, project support and operational support of SAP security tasks, working with my client, partner agencies and other colleagues. Responsibility encompasses sandbox, development, quality assurance, and production environments for SAP systems globally.
Key Skills required,
- SAP security design, implementation, and administration across all areas of SAP (such as ECC, S/4, BW, BO)
- Strong knowledge in design, build, implement and support of SAP Security roles for multiple SAP environments (such as ECC, BW, HANA, S/4, BO)
- Working knowledge of SoD (segregation of duties) analysis, sensitive transactions analysis
- Experience with Outsourcing scenarios
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Good communication skills, working with business users globally and off-shore partner agencies
My client are offering a salary of up to £50,000 depending on experience plus benefits
Interested!?! Send your up to date CV to Chris Butler at Crimson for immediate review
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this position
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.