Website Crimson Limited
SAP Technical Architect – S/4 HANA – Warwick
SAP Technical Architect required for a leading client based in Warwick, The ideal candidate will have extensive experience/knowledge of SAP S/4 HANA, SAP NetWeaver architecture and related SAP products. They will also have demonstrable leadership experience in full life cycle SAP implementations, alongside experience working on large global programmes.
Key Responsibilities of the role
- Providing technical expertise and advice on SAP architecture and making recommendations to improve performance.
- Define and promote enterprise architecture standards and strategies. Manage technical architecture analysis, design, build, test and deploy for Development, Execution, Operations & Infrastructure Architecture.
- Create an implementation project plan outlining solution approach, timeline, resource plan etc.
- Making recommendations on strategic direction and roadmap for the use and implementation of SAP applications, as well as integrated third-party systems.
- Advise on technical approach for all systems integrating to SAP, whilst also conducting due diligence and business assessments.
- Understanding of SAP’s product strategy and roadmap, including positioning of S/4 HANA and enabling tools and complementary technologies.
Key Skills of the role
- Extensive understanding of SAP S/4 HANA, SAP NetWeaver architecture and related SAP products, as well as interfaces with other related systems and underlying database technologies. Ideally experience/understanding with SAP Basis, ABAP, Fiori, Security, S/4 HANA system conversation and/or cloud migration.
- Experience with multiple full life cycle SAP implementations, upgrades and support projects.
- Knowledge of SAP S/4 HANA Single Tenant Edition, SAP S/4 HANA Enterprise Cloud (HEC) and HANA Cloud Platform (HCP).
- Understanding of the business requirements AS-IS to be able to provide the TO-BE technical architect, approach or solution.
- Demonstrable leadership experience in full life cycle SAP implementations, alongside experience working on large global programmes.
- Ability to report both verbally and in writing to executive level.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.