Website Crimson Limited
SAP Test Lead – SAP/Manufacturing – Coventry
SAP Test Lead required for a leading clients based in central Coventry. My client is currently seeking a SAP test lead to come on board to work closely with the business to shape and drive a testing strategy and delivery plan and ensuring product and quality control is up to standard.
You will work with the SAP Architects, Project Managers, Senior Stakeholders and other business teams to understand current and future business requirements, products and operations, and to use this understanding to clearly articulate and document SAP requirements architecture, design and development teams.
- Extensive SAP Test Lead experience
- Experienced SAP Data Migration SME who is able to engage with business, extract business data requirements and define a migration solution
- Leading/managing the testing process in relation to an SAP implementation.
- As part of the role you will develop and execute unit, regression and integration tests across multiple platforms. Managing the testing environment, contribute to the project planning, capturing and reporting functionality faults and raising defects with developers.
- Experience testing SAP solutions is essential
- Test Management and Defect Tracking tool experience – HP QC ALM or Jira
- Leading the testing function on implementation projects
- ISTQB or ISEB certification
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.