Website Crimson Limited
Scrum Master – ERP/Workday – Warwickshire/Remote
Scrum Master required for a leading organisation based in Warwickshire. The client are looking for someone to lead the agile squad responsible for design and implementation of a new ERP solution and displacement of legacy incumbent systems. You will work under the direction of the Release Train Engineer and alongside multiple 3rd party system implementers to successfully deploy a new ERP.
Key Skills of the Role:
- Strong experience of implementation of ERP systems, specifically Workday Financials and associated modules.
- Experience of leading multiple and complex scrum/agile teams through full project lifecycle following the appropriate Agile frameworks.
- Strong Knowledge of Scrum and other agile methods like Kanban, Lean, etc.
- Recent experience of working in a multi team agile environment, preferably with teams working collaborative and in line with organisation strategic priorities and identified value-based outcomes
- Experience of influencing Senior Stakeholders at all levels.
- Working knowledge of systems such as JIRA/Confluence to extract necessary data to inform decisions.
- Proven record of Continuous Improvement.
- Strong understanding of lean principles.
- Extended experience within the Finance and Treasury functions of process and system implementation with both operational and regulatory exposure.
- To lead scrum masters and squads responsible for the design, testing and implementation of a new ERP system to a Finance & Treasury function within the Finance sector.
- Proven strong communication skills.
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.