Website Crimson Limited
Scrum Master – Mobile App/Agile – Remote Working
Scrum Master required for a leading UK organisation, where you will play a key part in the development of a business-critical mobile app, supporting and coaching the team to deliver against Agile principles (Scrum), ensuring focus on increasing team efficiency, quality and timeliness of agreed sprint objectives. The role will be a remote working role with occasional travel.
The ideal candidate will have previous Scrum Master experience, particularly experience working with a Mobile App. Any experience with Azure/Dynamics would be highly desirable.
Key skills and Responsibilities
- Accountable for coaching the Scrum Team to achieve their sprint objectives within the agreed timebox.
- Coaching the team and organisation on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers.
- Guiding the team on empirical process to empower them to be cohesive and work towards the sprint goals.
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organisation and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organisation.
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Supporting and coaching the Product Owner in the ways of Agile delivery, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
The salary my client is offering for this position is between £65,000 and £70,000 depending on experience.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ian Tittley at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy
Scrum Master – Mobile App/Agile – Remote
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.