Website Crimson Limited
Scrum Master – SAFe/Agile/Inside IR35- Warwickshire & Remote
Scrum Master required for our leading client based in Warwickshire. You are coming on board to deliver value to the business by demonstrating your ability to deliver in an Agile/Scrum framework. A suitable candidate will have experience working in a scaled agile environment (SAFe.)
Inside IR35 from April 2021.
Key Skills & Responsibilities,
- Recent Scrum Master experience working in a SAFe (scaled agile) environment
- Practical experience of value delivery in an Agile framework
- Extensive experience managing internal and external 3rd party teams to deliver outcomes
- Excellent communication skills – ability to communicate technical concepts in a clear way to all levels of technical understanding
- Agile SME – help our customer with their maturity in Agile and provide guidance on how the Scrum and Agile practices can maximise business benefits
- Understanding or previous experience of the water/utilities industry would be highly desirable
- Excellent stakeholder communication – build and maintain effective relationships
- Control scope of risks within Agile/SAFe framework
- Ensure business readiness throughout project delivery
- Justify investment through project delivery
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.