Website Crimson Limited
Scrum Master – SAFe/Agile – Warwickshire
Scrum Master required for a leading client based in Warwickshire. My client is currently seeking a Scrum Master to come on board to orchestrate delivery of multiple initiatives within one of our Product domains. Working with a mixture of both dedicated and shared resources across technology and business, you’ll help deliver significant business outcomes in a dynamic environment that embraces new ways of working and continuous improvement.
- Strong Scrum Master experience
- Previous DevOps experience
- Lean-Agile transformation experience
- Strong experience with SAFe would be highly desirable
- Experience across Agile and adaptive delivery models and mindsets
- Working knowledge of DevOps framework
- Track record of operating effectively and delivering consistent results in a large complex business
- Proven stakeholder management and communication skills, with vendor management experience an advantage
- Expert agile practitioner with clear appreciation and experience of agile scaling frameworks.
- Track record of successfully coaching, supporting and guiding large teams to help them grow and deliver value.
- Experience of planning, coordinating and facilitating large scale events such as PI Planning, System Demos, and Inspect and Adapt workshops.
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.