Website Crimson Limited
Security Architect – CISSP / CLAS / SANS / GIAC / TOGAF – Milton Keynes
Security Architect required for a leading client based in Milton Keynes. The successful candidate will be required to be hands-on and provide technical expertise on the design, architecture, justification and implementation of Information Security within projects at appropriate level to maintain the confidentiality, integrity, availability, accountability and relevant compliance.
Key Skills Required:
- Extensive technical information security experience, including, but not limited to:
- Penetration Testing
- Security Analysis
- Physical Security Testing
- Vendor management of IT and Security 3rd parties
- Security Patch Management
- Vulnerability Management
- Physical and Cyber security policies
- Firewalls and Identify Management
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of security at all levels of the OSI model
- In depth knowledge of OWASP, Secure Application Development and Software Development methodologies
- Mobile device security and application development
- Good understanding of Risk Management and risk methodologies
- Extensive knowledge of ISO27001/2, GDPR, DPA and relevant standards / legislation
- Experience of security management tools such was McAfee MVM, Qualys, Nessus, Rapid7, ZAP, Burp Suite, etc. is an advantage.
- CISSP, CLAS, SANS GIAC or TOGAF certifications preferred
- Clear verbal and written communications
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Samuel Rushton at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.