Website Crimson Limited
Security Architect – Cyber/SOC/SIEM – Knowsley/Remote
Security Architect required for a leading customer based in Knowsley. You are coming on board to provide technical expertise on the security policies and the client is looking at implementing a threat modelling tool. As well as day to day support of our SOC and SIEM who manage our security incidents and vulnerabilities.
This role requires at least 1-2 days a week on site in Knowsley.
- Strong understanding of Information Security (trends and developments)
- Strong Cyber experience
- Expert knowledge of security principles
- SOC Experience
- Security Training
- Implementing a threat modelling tool
- SIEM knowledge and experience
- ISO27001/2, GDPR, DPA
- Implementing or auditing against a Capability Maturity Model
- Risk management and methodologies
- Security Management technologies such as vulnerability management, AV, Firewalls
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills.
Interested!?! Please send your up-to-date CV to Lewis Rushton at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson is acting as an employment business regarding this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.