Website Crimson Limited
Information Security Operations Analyst – SOC/Azure – Northampton/Remote
Information Security Operations Analyst required for an international organisation; whose head office is based in Northampton. They are looking for someone to join their team on an initial 3-month contract. You will need experience in MS Stack, Azure, Windows on Prem and Active Directory.
Security Operations environment experience is essential.
Key Skills of the Role:
- Strong technical knowledge of cyber security threat landscape and countermeasures
- Good knowledge within an Azure cloud environment
- Experience of Anti-virus administration / monitoring
- Experience with EDR / SOC analysis
- Knowledge of various security methodologies and processes, and technical security solutions (firewall and intrusion detection systems)
- Knowledge of TCP/IP Protocols, network analysis, and network/security applications
- Ability to cope successfully under pressure and with shifting priorities
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Be involved with User Awareness training by analysing User Risk, coordinating simulated phish campaigns and cyber awareness assessments
- Responding to, or escalating ad-hoc Security requests utilising ServiceNow
- Evaluating and responding to Phishing email reports from end users
- End of Life reporting
- Ensuring devices are deployed into the correct regional policies
- Regular device compliance checks (update/signature versions)
- Import data into discrepancy report and evaluate where gaps exist, advising the Security Team
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.