Website Crimson Limited
Security Project Co-ordinator – Cyber Security / Security Analysis – Milton Keynes
Security Project Co-ordinator required for our leading client based in Milton Keynes. You are coming on board to support the information security team delivering exceptional service to customers as well as assisting with the compliance and risk lifecycle and supplier assurance process.
Key Skills & Responsibilities,
- Demonstrable evidence of working / engaging with the Information Security industry.
- Support the Information Risk and Compliance Manager to manage the risk and supplier assurance process
- Contribute to the continual improvement of security standards, policies, principles and guidelines and processes
- Promote the use of risk management within business
- Support project teams by managing mailboxes and co-ordinating activities around the Information Systems Security Assurance Process
- Supplier and internal stakeholder engagement
- Arrange meetings, scheduling appropriate meeting times, booking rooms
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office products
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.