Website Crimson Limited
Senior Architect – Billing System – Perthshire
Senior Architect required for a leading client based in the Perthshire area. You are coming on board to provide hands on advice and support to our client’s current architecture, projects and solutions as well as having previous experience working closely with a billing system.
Key Skills & Responsibilities,
- Engage with IT to ensure technology decisions are consistent with IT architecture principles and the approved target architecture.
- Experience working closely with a Billing System – Sage would be highly beneficial
- Solid overall MS Stack knowledge
- Advise on technology options based on market best-practise as well as functional, non-functional and wider business requirements and considerations.
- Work with internal Design Authority, providing support with regards to technology assurance, fitness for purpose, and working with Delivery colleagues to give advice on best practise architecture and solutions in their area of expertise.
- Proven expertise, advocacy and implementation of agile architectures
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, with the ability to explain complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- A suitable candidate will have ideally come from a utilities background
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.