Website Crimson Limited
Senior Business Analyst -RFIs/Inside IR35 regulations – Birmingham
Senior Business Analyst required for a high-profile programme of work based in the Public Sector which falls within IR35 regulations. These positions will revolve around gathering and drafting requirements specifically on a public body procurement.
We are looking for candidates with an experience of gathering and drafting requirements for a public sector procurement background of infrastructure services . Evidence of this must be in your CV.
Key skills required,
- Extensive Business Analysis experience
- Drafting requirements for Public RFI’s & Procurements
- Cloud services background/exposure
- Drafting and creating templates
- Background of working on infrastructure Services
- Background of running multiple workstreams
- Previous experience of managing team of BAs (5-10)
- Experience working on projects surrounding infrastructure procurement
- The ability to draft open ended requirements for the client
- Experience of working with Sparx systems EA would be desirable but not essential
- High level Stakeholder management experience
- Previous experience of working in a agile methodology
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=ZGVhbi5wYXJrZXMuNzMwNzIuOTA3MkBjcmltc29uLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ →