Website Crimson Limited
Senior Business Analyst – SAFe/Agile – Coventry
Senior Business Analyst required for a leading client in the Coventry area. My client is looking for an experienced Senior Business Analyst to come on board for a large transformation project centralised around a number of different work streams including capital delivery, group services, and data etc. In addition to this project you will be required to manage a team of Business Analysts and SCRUM teams in Scaled agile environment.
Key skills required,
- Extensive Senior Business Analyst experience
- Previous experience of working in a Scaled agile environment is essential (SAFe)
- Experience creating high level requirements
- Previous experience of Managing a team of BA’s and SCRUM teams.
- Strong background of mentoring and coaching
- Strong knowledge of As-Is-To-Be processes
- The ability to draft open ended requirements for the client
- High level Stakeholder management experience
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for review
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.