Website Crimson Limited
Data Analyst – Power BI – Coventry
Data / analytics / bi developer / analyst / power bi / power apps / azure / data factory
Data Analyst required for a leading manufacturing company based in Coventry to be responsible for Identifying business reporting and analytic needs by collaborating with end users, stakeholders and technology teams Design, develop, and maintain enterprise BI reports, visualizations and dashboards.
- Work closely with the data warehouse teams and data analysts to properly interpret and represent accurate data conclusions to the users
- Work with user stories, providing prototypes and presenting demos to the end users
- Translate business needs to technical specifications:
- Understand data flows and relationships between various integrated systems
- Liaise with other departments to understand requirements
- Assess the existing reporting capabilities and plan deliverables
- Experience working in a business intelligence role creating dashboards and reports of varying complexity with visualization and analytical tools like Power BI
- An understanding and experience of DAX
- Experience of creating apps in PowerApps (desirable)
- Experience of MS Office (2013, 2016, 365)
- Demonstrable experience in SQL and data modelling (syntax, operators, joins, merges)
- Understanding of data protection, security and privacy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- A highly analytical and problem-solving mind-set is essential
- Understanding of Azure Data Factory and Data Lake (desirable)
The salary my client is offering is between £40,000 and £45,000 per annum depending on experience.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Claire Ingram at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.