Website Crimson Limited
Digital Project Manager Role – Client Facing – Nottingham
Project Manager required for a leading organisation based in Nottingham. The ideal candidate will have previous experience using waterfall and agile project management in a digital/tech market space, along with exceptional ability to thrive in a client-facing environment. A previous track record of managing end-to-end projects including budgeting, and experience in overseeing multiple projects for large brands/ companies.
You will project manage the design, production and delivery of digital learning and software projects for global blue-chip clients. As a project manager, you are required to have an eye for strong visual graphic design, an understanding of web / software development processes and an interest and involvement in learning, communications, and IT.
This offers flexible working with 2 to 3 days in the office per week.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- You’ll use your project management skills to manage multiple projects of projects of varying size and complexity including digital learning, animations, and software applications.
- You’ll use your effective communications skills to work closely with clients and our internal team.
- You will manage the project budget and plan for delivery.
- You will take control of your projects, ensuring the clients and teams feel they are in safe hands.
- You will not only focus on delivery but work with our teams to push our creativity and boundaries.
Key Skills of the Role
- Experience engaging and influencing technical and design project teams.
- Ideally client facing experience, delivering plans with confidence and clarity, and running meetings independently.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and written skills.
The salary for this permanent position is between £50,000 to £55,000 per annum. The organisation has an excellent benefits package available for the ideal candidate.
Interested?! Send your up-to-date CV to Josh Horne at Crimson for review.
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy
Senior Project Manager Role – Nottingham Based
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.