Website Crimson Limited
Senior Dynamics Developer – MS Dynamics CRM/Inside IR35 – London
This role does fall inside IR35
Senior Dynamics Developer required for a leading client based in the London. You will come on board to provide technical assurance of and if necessary assist the Solutions Architects in the design of technology solutions, based on MS Dynamics, to ensure new or changed services meet user needs and the needs of our technology and service strategies. You will also, Lead the internal MS Dynamics developments and work with delivery teams, partners and suppliers where necessary to ensure that solutions being developed are robust, scalable and secure with the appropriate overall system design and integration points/APIs, to deliver a high-quality user experience.
- Strong experience working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Experience of software development on Microsoft Dynamics CRM technologies
- Strong experience of developing solutions on MS Dynamics 365 and experience of products including but not limited to CRM, AX & NAV
- Experience of MS Dynamics 365 applications and creation of custom apps and experience of upgrading to MS Dynamics 365
- Good understanding of the Common Data Service for apps
- Experience of REST API and integrating with SharePoint Online
- Some exposure to connecting with other Office 365 products such as Power BI
- Highly tuned analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to deal with staff in a variety of disciplines and seniority
- Microsoft Azure platform and associated infrastructure architecture
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Microservices, web services, including JSON and XML
- Variety of databases and programming languages, e.g. SQL Server, .NET, C#, Java
- Latest information technologies including their pros and cons in the context of large organisations
- Integration Architectures and patterns, including knowledge of Enterprise Service Bus
- Working knowledge of data warehousing, data lakes, data migration and Big Data
- Good secure coding standards such as OWASP
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for review
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.