Website Crimson Limited
Senior Full Stack Developer – PHP/SQL/API’s – Remote/London
Senior Full Stack Developer required for a leading organisation based in London. You will be working within the IT Team to evaluate and, where necessary, design, manage and deliver projects. You should be experience at using industry standard project mythologies across a variety of technologies in a professional and knowledgeable manner in line with the business requirements.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Communicate with all levels of the business irrespective of their technical knowledge or seniority.
- Evaluate the existing software development landscape, identify gaps and provide recommendations for consolidation.
- Capture stakeholder requirements, understand their needs and work with them to create innovative solutions.
- Change control, code review and release management.
- Process, workflow, database and integration design and documentation.
- Issue tracking, resolution and escalation.
- Evaluate and develop support documentation and assistance tools and update where necessary.
- Assist in identifying opportunities for service improvement to processes and services.
- Service and delivery management.
Key Skills of the Role:
- Industry standard project frameworks and methodologies.
- Strong understanding of server management including Windows Server 2013+, IIS and SQL Server.
- Strong experience of web-based technologies including PHP.
- Good knowledge of database technologies including MSSQL and MySQL.
- Experience with security including HTTPS, SSL, SSH, Hashing and Encryption.
- Strong knowledge of service integrations and API’s including REST/SOAP/JSON/XML
- Experience in web vulnerabilities including XSS and SQL Injection.
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review.
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.