Website Crimson Limited
Senior Infrastructure Engineer – 365 Identity/ADDS/AAD – Glasgow
Senior Infrastructure Engineer required for a Leading client based in central Glasgow. The client will require you come on board to integrate your on-premises Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) environment with Azure Active Directory.
This component will review the current integration between customer on-premises AD DS environments and Azure Active Directory to support onboarding to Microsoft Office 365 or other online services.
You will have to operate via Crimson Payroll on this programme of work.
- Strong Infrastructure Engineer experience
- Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- Azure Active Directory Connect Synchronization Services (AD Sync/DIRSYNC)
- Previous Knowledge of Microsoft Identity Manager 2016 (MIM/FIM/ILM)
- Knowledge of Azure VPN and ExpressRoute configuration
- Basic Knowledge of SQL database DML skills, i.e. T-SQL to INSERT, execute SPROCs, etc.
- Basic Exchange Server PowerShell management skills, e.g. execute cmdlets to mail-enable objects, get data for troubleshooting
- Strong written and communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.