Website Crimson Limited
Senior Infrastructure Engineer – 3rd Line – Slough
Senior Infrastructure Engineer required for a leading client based in Slough. You will be responsible for providing 3rd line infrastructure support and maintenance to the infrastructure estate to ensure IT service availability, quality and customer service, as well as supporting project delivery, and business change programmes.
- Provide 3rd line BAU infrastructure support and support technical project delivery
- Carry out routine maintenance of the UK infrastructure estate
- Ensure availability and performance of business systems to achieve SLA’s
- Maximise uptime and availability of servers, networks and applications
- Complete analysis, planning and reporting as required
- Extensive experience of working in a 3rd Line/Infrastructure Support role
- Excellent knowledge of:
- Windows Server 2008 R2 & 2012 R2
- Windows 7, 8, 10
- Active Directory / Group Policies
- DNS / DHCP / TCP/IP / DFS
- Anti-Virus / Encryption / Firewall
- Excellent client management skills
- ITIL foundation qualification desirable
- Clear written and verbal communication
My client is offering up to £55,000 per annum depending on experience plus an excellent benefits package.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ellis Wood at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.