Website Crimson Limited
Senior Infrastructure Engineer – Citizen Identity Solution/Azure – Bristol
Senior Infrastructure Engineer required for a leading client based in Bristol. The successful candidate will be coming on board to implement a Citizen Identity solution within their existing Azure subscription into their customers environment through a phased approach consisting of the following phases: Envision & Plan, Build, Stabilize, Deploy and UAT.
The position will be full-time on site!
Key skills required:
- Senior Infrastructure Engineer experience
- Previous exposure to Citizen Identity Solutions
- Extensive experience of Azure Active Directory Privileged Identity Management
- Strong knowledge of Multi-Factor Authentication configuration
- Understanding of Privileged Identity Management
- Deep understanding of the system engineering lifecycle
- Working Knowledge of UAT
- Strong verbal and written communications
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Samuel Rushton at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.