Website Crimson Limited
Senior IT Business Analyst – Milton Keynes
Senior Business Analyst required for a leading manufacturing company based in Milton Keynes to be responsible for supporting the business by helping them to transform operational objectives into business solutions by gathering, analysing and translating their specific needs into clear, unambiguous business requirements and functional specifications, and ensuring that all end to end requirements of change and projects are met.
This role is dealing with advanced business issues that have medium to high complexity and have been not or not fully been covered by precedents in similar ways.
- Translate business needs into high level and detailed business requirements, and work with the Development Team to convert them into feasible technical solutions that resolve existing issues and make business and system improvements which support business objectives.
- Build business cases using modelling tools, cost benefit analysis and impact assessments to support or define cost effective and workable solutions for the business.
- Define functional and system specifications and support the user and acceptance testing to ensure that each step has been carried out, the built solution meets budget, quality, and customer need and any implications for the business have been identified and analysed.
- Provide project managers with estimates, business cases, planning, risk identification, problem and issue management to support the design and delivery of projects that implement proposed solutions to agreed time and budget.
- Liaise with 3rd party suppliers to create functional specifications and co-ordinate the delivery of their services in line with proposed solutions and project timelines.
- Document business requirements, business processes and system requirements including the outputs of formal analysis techniques so that there is an accurate record.
- Investigate, research and propose new developments in technology that may be usefully applicable to the wider business to improve the current service.
- Business and IT Process analysis
- Detail requirements gathering and the use of varying types of workshop facilitation are required
- Deep understanding of business and IT processes
- Good knowledge of object oriented approaches to Business Analysis, systems design and data modelling using Use Case
- Articulate and able to influence at senior management level, and lead effectively at working level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, clearly articulating ideas, solutions and recommendations across all levels of the organisation
- Highly motivated with excellent time management skills and able to work under own initiative
- Able and willing to take ownership of problems, issues and proactively resolve them
- A good understanding of Prince 2 or similar project methodologies
- ISEB/BCS Business Analysis foundation or equivalent
Salary: £50,000 and £55,000 per annum plus benefits.
How to apply
Send your up-to-date CV to Claire Ingram at Crimson for review.
Do you know anyone that might be interested in this role? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.