Website Crimson Limited
Senior IT Contract Manager – Portfolio/Inside IR35 – Birmingham
Senior IT Contract Manager required for a leading client based in Birmingham. You will be reporting into the corporate contract lead and be responsible for managing a portfolio of corporate contracts and providing leadership and governance to support project directors and other internal stakeholders.
- Extensive Senior IT Contracts Management experience
- Proactively monitor and mitigates risks associated with their contract portfolio
- Take the lead in the drafting of change instructions on corporate contracts
- Manage the progress of change requests through the company’s governance structure
- Proactively support mitigation measure initiatives
- Liaise with project controls teams with respect to consultants’ progress, spend and performance reporting
- Develop our clients approach to IT Contract Management
- Develop, deploy and maintain a framework and Target Operating Model for IT Contract Management and Supplier Development, lead Strategic Relationship Management (SRM) tasks as required
- Develop and manage procedures to recognise and identify contract issues as they develop
- Work with IT Business Relationship Managers to help align different business and IT strategies for enhanced productivity
- Interface with other governance and assurance, IT and systems-related personnel
- Lead commercial and process reviews of IT contracts, IT Supplier Relationship Management and supplier development activities to ensure that a commercial approach is applied that delivers value for money
- Establish a culture of building excellent Supplier relationships built on trust
- Act as the lead interface to provide ongoing operational support, guidance and subject matter expertise at key stages of the life cycle to others teams across the organisation.
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.