Website Crimson Limited
Senior IT Engineer – 3rd Line & Projects – Central London
Kings Cross, London
We are currently looking for Senior IT Engineer to work in Kings Cross, London. As Senior IT engineer your focus will be point of escalation within the support team. You will be responsible for managing problem cases, logs and conducting research. As well as identifying the root causes and implementing fixes. Not only this but assisting IT manager in several projects.
The ideal candidate will be a infrastructure professional with good all-round experience with Networks, Servers, High Level End User support experience.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Providing technical support for internal and project workstreams.
- Conducting research and identifying root causes and implementing fixes.
- Primary the 3rd line escalation points from inhouse to external.
- Technical expertise for IM projects as well managing and delivering IT projects.
- Basic administration of SQL databases.
Key Skills required:
- Experience with Microsoft 365
- Azure, Intune, Windows virtual Desktop
- Active dictionary and Group policy
- Experience with relational to SharePoint, CRM, Exchange, SQL, IIS and SCCM
- Experience with Service Now Platform
- Server management
- Knowledge of DELL SonicWall Firewall & VPN
- Patching, Antivirus, PowerShell
Our client is offering a salary of £42,000 per annum, with a variety of excellent benefits available on offer.
Interested?! Send your up-to-date CV to Kieren McAndrews at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.