Website Crimson Limited
IT Manager – Cyber/Data Science – Central London
IT Manager required for a global insurance association based out of London.
My client is seeking an all-rounder to manage their cloud-based systems, tracking applications, infrastructure and system maintenance. You will also be responsible for driving my client’s CEO vision for technology in the future of the business.
To be successful in this role you will be required to have experience of driving innovation in a business through the use of data and an understanding of the Insurance sector/market
Please note this role will require travel across the UK and Europe
Key Skills Required
- All things Data related to drive business and market insights
- Cyber Security and Data Science experience is a must
- Strong knowledge of physical infrastructure (LAN/WAN technologies, including switches, firewall, VPN, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of cloud technology (IaaS, SaaS, AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Excellent project management knowledge
- Strong understanding of database’s, backup, restorations, maintenance
- Strong knowledge of security practices and industry best protocols.
- Hands-on experience in full life cycle of software development (req. gathering thru UAT)
- 4Strong understanding of Data Analytics
- Ability to progress a project forward
- Ability to bring people around a table and paint a “bigger picture” to focus on
- Excellent note taking skill and deliverable management
- Quick thinker
Our client is offering a salary up to £50,000 to £70,000 depending on experience for this position.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Chris Butler at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.