Website Crimson Limited
Senior IT Recruitment Consultant – Contract Recruitment – Birmingham
Crimson are currently going through a period of exponential growth across our recruitment business. As a Microsoft Gold Partner, and part of the Harvey Nash Group, we have a fantastic opportunity for a consultant to join our contract recruitment team and be part of this expansion.
The successful candidate will have an immediate opportunity to pick up warm accounts and be given the autonomy to manage their own desk, not defined to any specific vertical.
You will be part of an established contract recruitment team but also be part of the wider recruitment team, having the ability to tap into our various support services including resourcing, marketing, sales support etc.
This role is a client facing position whereby the successful individual would be expected to pick up small, medium and large volume accounts as well having the autonomy to follow their own network and bring in new business where possible.
Skills / background required:
- The ideal candidate will have extensive recruitment experience whilst being client facing and owning / driving the commercials.
- Will have managed various sized accounts effectively (in regards to contractor runners).
- Will have excellent customer management & account development skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Has the passion to build and drive their own desk and win new business where they can & whether that be for themselves or for the wider recruitment team
- Has a personal ethos which fits in with Crimson’s values. Integrity, Accountability, Innovation, Quality & Credibility.
- Has a passion and natural ability for customer service. Consciousness by nature.
- The ideal candidate will have had exposure to IT recruitment. However, if you are looking to make a move into IT then we are happy to support the transition and offer guidance.
- Is local to our Birmingham office / can commute in when necessary.
Salary & Benefits on offer:
As a Senior Consultant in the team, you will be rewarded with a basic salary between £28,000 – £32,000 per annum, plus a competitive car allowance and commission earning potential!
We operate a flexible working policy, with a couple of days in the office per week, as well as meeting clients & candidates face to face when appropriate.
Interested? We would love to hear from you and offer any more information if required.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.