Website Crimson Limited
Senior IT Service Delivery Manager – Central London/Flexible
Inside IR35 / Umbrella – £600-675/day (all inclusive day rate) which may be subject to change depending on applicable legislation or solution through which services are performed.
Senior IT Service Delivery Manager required for a rapidly expanding Healthcare business based in Central London, where you play a key part in overseeing critical IT service delivery across the organisation, including the oversight and management of Service Desk & Application Support. Within the role, you will ensure a stable IT service whilst driving continuous improvement in service delivery from internal IT as well as external 3rd party suppliers. The role will be initially remote, with a long-term view of a couple of days in the office in Central London (Holborn).
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in delivering service improvement in a complex environment, preferably Healthcare/NHS. The position would ideally suit a hands-on SDM with exceptional stakeholder management ability.
Key Responsibilities of the role
- Oversee service delivery across IT services, including application management support and infrastructure, and lead on IT service delivery for the organisation.
- Developer a culture of high-quality customer service and continuous improvement and a one team approach to service delivery.
- Work collaboratively with healthcare partners to gain feedback and ensure there is seamless IT support service.
- Manage Service agreements for IT to ensure service levels and contractual obligations are met.
- Work with IT colleagues to manage service delivery from key IT suppliers, ensuring strong and effective working relationships are established.
- Ensure effective transition into service processes are in place to support new services.
Key Skills required for the role
- Proven track record of leading IT Service Delivery in complex healthcare/NHS/Private Healthcare organisations.
- Successful track record of delivering IT service improvement initiatives
- Significant experience of IT Service Desk management.
- Managing 3 rd party supplier services
- Effective management of stakeholder relationships at all levels, including executive stakeholders.
- Experience at developing and implementing IT Service Management policies and procedures.
- Experience of major incident management.
Interested?! Apply with your up to date CV for Dean Parkes at Crimson to review
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.