Website Crimson Limited
Senior IT System Administrator – AWS/0365 – Malvern/Flexible
Senior IT System Administrator required for a leading tech business based in Malvern/Flexible, with a highly technical team, where you will be working with the internal team and development team to ensuring that the systems the business user are working well and advising the team on AWS and internal systems. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a flexible but technical team, potentially on a four-day week if this is something you are interested in.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience supporting internal systems, including 0365, AWS and hardware experience.
Key Responsibilities of the role
- Familiarity with multiple operating systems (Windows/Linux/macOS) would be useful using modern cloud-based MDM where appropriate.
- Cloud networking and security experience ideally Certified AWS, particularly with serverless solutions.
- Comfortable with continuous integration/test/deployment and infrastructure as code principles.
Core skills required:
- Work well both responsibly on your own and collaborate with colleagues across the business.
- Experienced in Agile and Scrum framework, using Atlassian tools.
- Proven track record of delivering on your commitments, with honest attention to detail.
- Mentor younger team members.
- A committed work ethic, to yield results, and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
The salary for this position is between flexible £40,000 – £55,000 per annum, depending on experience, plus excellent benefits and flexible working.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ian Tittley at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
Senior IT Systems Administrator – AWS/0365 – Malvern
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.