Website Crimson Limited
Senior Network Engineer – CISCO – Coventry
Senior Network Engineer required to work for a leading client based in Coventry. My client is looking for an experienced Senior Network Engineer to work on the existing Cyber Security programme of work which will be centred on a CISCO system.
Experience with FireMon, Checkpoint or Solarwinds is highly desirable and must be evident within your CV!
- Extensive Network Engineering experience
- Experience with FireMon, Checkpoint or Solarwinds
- Strong LAN and WAN Networking skills
- Background of Carry out site surveys for the communications replacements
- Previous experience of setting up central management control networks
- Experience of using HI View software
- Background of working on cyber security projects
- Solid background in undertaking network backups
- Must be able to act on own initiative and assist the project teams in developing pl
- Qualifications in network analytics and administration (CCNE or MCNP)
- Must be able to present options reports and solutions design for use by the project team
- knowledge of the SIP protocol would be desirable
- Experience with the configuration and monitoring of Enterprise class Firewalls
- Previous experience of contributing towards the design of new network architectures
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested?!? Send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.