Website Crimson Limited
Senior Product Manager – Digital/B2C – Remote/Midlands/London
Senior Product Manager required for well-known organisation based in the UK that is currently undergoing exciting technology change. Within the role you will play a key part in shaping and leading the design and delivery of compelling digital product experiences. Due to the remit of the role, this is an excellent opportunity to make a real difference.
The ideal candidate will have previous Product Management leadership experience, particularly with a focus on Digital experiences for B2C. Any educational experience would also be highly desirable, due to the remit and nature of the role.
Key Responsibilities of the role
- Researching and analysing the customer landscape.
- Defining, managing and leading a team to achieve a shared vision for a product.
- Working with product development teams to realise the vision balancing short term achievements with long term goals.
- Support the Head of Product Management by playing a key role in the overall development and delivery of the product management strategy and plan.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to shape and initiate product development work, to ensure the digital products achieve their aims and deliver.
Key Skills of the role
- Significant experience in product management roles, delivering direct-to consumer digital product experiences.
- Experience leading and coaching team members and other colleagues, with an ability to work with third parties when required.
- Experience using agile approaches to research, prototype and deliver minimum viable products.
- Knowledge and experience of using Product Management best practices
- Comfortable leading and working with teams remotely/virtually
- Any experience working in education/providing a digital experience with education in mind would be highly desirable
The salary for this position is up to £80,000 per annum, plus excellent benefits and fantastic company culture. The organisation are also well-known for having a strong message around promoting Equality, Diversity and Inclusion within the organisation and its recruitment.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ian Tittley at Crimson for review
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
Senior Product Manager – Digital/B2C – Midlands/Remote/London
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.