Website Crimson Limited
Product Manager – B2C/Connected Technology – North London
Product Manager required for a start-up business based in North London where you will be responsible for the customer experience design through to actual user experience.
As the Product Manager you will engage with target market prospects, early adopters and then the customer base, plus stakeholders and suppliers to plan and design a roadmap of products
You will be totally customer focused and you will be the custodian of the vision of the CEO and drive high quality, on-time delivery of the go to market solution.
If you are excited by innovation, entrepreneurial businesses and being part of the decision-making team that shapes the company and delivering a product that help saves lives this is the role and company for you.
Please note the nearest tube station to my client is Mill Hill Broadway
Key Skills required,
- Strong Product Design and specification skills
- Ability to model customer engagement and experience journeys across connected technology environments
- Have run customer engagement forums and focus communities.
- Have UX/UI design experience for B2C website / Mobile App environments
- Strong project management and trouble shooting skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong Process and Detailed analytical thinker
- Articulate communicator
My client is offering a salary of up to £80,000 depending on experience plus benefits
Interested?!? Send your up to date CV to Chris Butler at Crimson for immediate review
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regard to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.