Website Crimson Limited
Senior Product Manager – Smart Homes/IoT – North London
Lead Product Manager required for a start up business based in North London where you will be responsible for the overall development and vision of my client’s product. You will be totally user focused and you will be the custodian of the vision of the CEO and drive high quality, on-time delivery of the go to market solution.
If you are excited by innovation, entrepreneurial businesses and being part of the decision-making team that shapes the company and delivering a product that help saves lives this is the role and company for you.
Please note the nearest tube station to my client is Mill Hill Broadway
- Overall responsibility of the delivery of the go to market solution
- Looks across all aspects of the business to ensure that supporting services and solution design put customer needs at the core of the operations
- Development of the product roadmap to support continual improvements across all aspects of the product solution.
- Constant interaction with the technology product owners and development teams to deliver customer facing apps, call centre technology capabilities and operational dashboard requirements.
Key Skills required,
- Must have strong project management background with a good track record of successful delivery in a commercial / technical B2C environment
- Both B2C and Start up business experience
- Strong Product management background and able to demonstrate an understanding in the factors involved in managing a product through the development cycle
- Healthcare sector product and application is highly desirable
My client is offering a salary of up to £80,000 depending on experience plus benefits
Interested?!? Send your up to date CV to Chris Butler at Crimson for immediate review
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regard to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.