Website Crimson Limited
Senior Product Manager – Subscription/eCommerce – Birmingham City Centre
Senior Product Manager required for a dynamic organisation based in Birmingham City Centre, where you will play a key part in building and delivering an enterprise level solution for an global audience. You will be responsible for fully specifying the capabilities needed to deliver products into medium to large scale businesses.
Desirable candidates will either come from a Subscription or eCommerce background.
Key Responsibilities of the role
- You will identify the solutions/platforms that can integrate with the company’s other platforms, to provide a unified user experience that meet existing specifications.
- Working alongside the implementation team, you will ensure that the implementation of the solution is aligned with the specification.
- You will also develop a continuously updated product roadmap including continuous review and evolution, ensuring that ongoing development continues to meet existing B2B clients.
- Conduct user research, generating product development ideas, acting as product owner on new developments and educating the business on product capabilities, features and behaviours.
Key Skills of the role
- Demonstrable commercial experience gained from either B2C and/or B2B subscription or eCommerce platforms.
- Extensive Product Management experience gained within a preferably global organisation.
- Skilled at understanding product capabilities, and breaking these down into well-formed user stories.
- Comfortable communicating to stakeholders, who have varying levels of technical knowledge.
- Experience conducting user research, and transforming analysis into recommendations.
- Skilled problem solver, with strong attention to detail.
The salary for this position is competitive at this stage, please apply to discuss in more detail. Along with salary, there is an excellent benefits package on offer.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ian Tittley at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
Senior Product Manager – Birmingham City Centre
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.