Website Crimson Limited
Senior Project Administrator – Automotive – Milton Keynes
Senior Project Administrator required for a leading customer based in Milton Keynes. Our client is looking for an experienced administrator to provide general support to a critical programme of work as well as supporting the wider team where required.
Key Skills & Responsibilities,
- Provide general administrative support to line managers and wider team as needed
- Read and act upon correspondence
- Day to day diary management
- Maintenance of filing systems , electronic and manual
- Meeting room administration
- General administration in support of project work
- Minute taking and running risk logs
- Prepare key documents
- MS Teams, Planner for Kanban board deliveries
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise
- Excellent time management and pro-active approach
- Strong IT skills – PowerPoint, MS Office, Excel
- Automotive industry experience – highly desirable
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Clear verbal, written and presentation communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.