Website Crimson Limited
Senior Project Manager – Agile/SCRUM/Financial Services – London
Senior Project Manager/Delivery Manager required for a cutting edge Financial Services client based in Central London. You are coming on board to drive the delivery of tech solutions and regulatory programmes of work whilst following Agile/Scrum methodologies.
A suitable candidate will come from a Financial Services or FinTech background.
Key Skills Required;
- Senior Project Manager/Delivery Management experience, ideally for a Financial Services or FinTech client
- Previous experience working on change and regulatory programmes of work
- Experience of software and infrastructure delivery projects and implementing technical solutions
- Delivery of technical solutions supporting Regulatory projects.
- Experience working within Financial Services or FinTech sector
- Knowledge of Digital Certificates and PKI’s
- Technical knowledge of Identity and Access management would be advantageous
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management at all levels
- Work with the product owner and define a roadmap and translate this into user stories
- Lead the planning process and have excellent prioritisation skills
- Asses internal and external risks and communicate these to Project Managers within the wider programme
- Effectively manage the continuous delivery, implementation and evaluation by ensuring consistency using agile tools
- To be a self-starter and manage multiple priorities and workstreams simultaneously
- Experience with Atlassian tools – Jira and Confluence
- Drive teams and manage delivery using SCRUM processes
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.