Website Crimson Limited
Senior Project Manager – Customer/Stakeholder/Multiple Workstreams – London
Senior Project Manager required for a leading client in the London area. My client is looking for an experienced Senior Project manager, who will come on board to be responsible for the delivery, execution and predictable for successfully high quality of delivery to be accomplished on time, on budget and per agreed scope, overall resulting in good customer satisfaction. Also, Responsible for assisting customers who are delivering projects with the implementation of the test strategy by feedback to the project team regarding the findings, problems encountered and define an action plan for their solution.
The role requires circa 50% travel to and from the clients customer sites.
- Extensive Senior Project Management Experience
- Strong experience of Leading one or more teams at the time to successfully deliver on customer solutions
- Previous experience of assisting customers who are delivering projects with the implementation of the test strategy by feedback to the project team regarding the findings, problems encountered and define an action plan for their solution
- Background of running multiple workstreams
- Strong Stakeholder management skills
- Experience in supporting contractual & commercial management and execution
- IT delivery experience within an IT services/consulting company where you have delivered customer facing projects as part of an external IT service, in the role of day to day project management including staffing, milestones, cost management, deliverables.
- Risk Management experience
- Project Pre-Sales/Capture Management knowledge
- Experience of working with Agile methodologies
- Customer focussed background and programmes of work
- Exposure of working with structured methodologies (Prince2, APMP, MSP, Agile)
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for review
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.