Website Crimson Limited
Senior Project Manager – D365/Azure – Birmingham
Senior Project Manager required for a leading client based in Birmingham. My client is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager to come on board to be primarily responsible for leading large and complex software solution engagements through to successful outcomes, using a variety of Microsoft cloud platforms; Azure, Modern Workplace, Bespoke/Integration and Dynamics 365 CE.
The Senior Project Manager will work closely with Functional and Technical Leads and associated project teams, delivering software and Infrastructure solutions which meet the technical and functional needs of the client in the most cost-effective and secure manner, aiming to exceed expectations. Experience dealing with and building relationships with C-Suite Executives in Steering group environments is essential.
- Strong Project Management experience
- Previous Line Management experience
- Effectively utilise Azure DevOps for iterative project delivery and mentor less experienced colleagues in this process
- Excellent communication skills with strong organisational, leadership and business knowledge within the clients’ verticals
- Home Builder
- Higher Education
- Local Government
- Housing Associations
- Expert user in relevant Microsoft platforms and preferably have experience of successfully delivering complex IT projects in at least one of the clients main business verticals
- Resource Management / planning
- Demonstrable experience building relationships with C-Suite Executives in Steering Group environments.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of PMO polices, standards and best practice in support of the ongoing improvements to the client’s organisational framework.
- Strong financial project accounting/ budget experience, with excellent estimation, analysis & planning techniques
- Commercial software house experience
- Experience of delivering medium to large (e.g. £500k+), complex projects across the Microsoft technology stack;, Modern Workplace, Azure, Bespoke & Integration or D365 CE
The salary my client is offering for this position is up to £55,000 (plus benefits) depending on experience Ryan Patel (firstname.lastname@example.org) at Crimson for review.
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.