Website Crimson Limited
Senior Project Manager – IT/Change – Nuneaton
Senior Project Manager required to join my client who will not only lead the most complex and high-profile logistics implementation and change programmes within my client but will also lead a professional team of project managers to deliver successful change across our portfolio.
Experience within the Logistics / Retail sector is highly desirable for this position !!!
- To create a ‘step-change’ improvement to the efficiency and effectiveness of implementing project and programme delivery.
- Ensure the timely provision of appropriate professionally qualified and experienced Project Delivery resources as required meeting the requirements of the business. Maintain rolling forecast resource plan to ensure supply is aligned both in terms of capacity and capability.
- Apply a structured change management approach to the delivery of the portfolio utilising an appropriate range of methodologies, standards and tools and identifying opportunities to improve the delivery of change.
- Provide coaching and mentoring services to raise skill competence within the Project Delivery teams, as well as promote better collaboration across operations, stakeholders and sponsors.
- You will be expected to lead major projects or programmes in excess of £600k with a complex work breakdown structure and linked project plan with over 1000 activities.
Experience within the Logistics / Retail sector is required for this role!!!!!
Key Skills required,
- Risk management
- Change control
- Schedule and resource management
- Budget management
- Requirements and feasibility
- Project management planning
- Project and programme methodology
- Quality management
- Project evaluation reviews
- Business case:
- Stakeholder engagement
- Organisation and Governance
My client is offering a competitive salary along with a car / car allowance, employee assistance programme, pension, and a great working environment.
Interested!?! Send your up to date to Chris Butler at Crimson for immediate review
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.