Website Crimson Limited
Senior Project Manager – SharePoint/0365/NEP- Warwickshire
Senior Project Manger required for a leading client based in Warwickshire. You are coming on board to be part of a complex implementation programme, with a number of parties including vendors, system integrators and user groups, broken down into a number of projects that are focused on a particular aspect of the overall outcome requirements and must achieve the delivery of the programme.
Key Skills Required,
- Extensive Project Management experience around Office 365 (MS Office, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Teams, Skype for Business, Yammer, OneDrive for Business etc.)
- Extensive Project Management experience around Identity and Access Management solutions
- Knowledge of Police National Enabling Programme (NEP)
- Large scale migration projects, including Office 365
- Excellent knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling projects.
- Sound business case development and approvals skills, in a complex environment.
- Expert range of structured project management methodologies SC Clearance would be an advantage
- In general, overall delivery of the Infrastructure Network Services project, ensuring the project is delivered on time, with acceptable quality and within budget and more specifically
- Engagement, Planning & Control
- Foster the conditions for the project teams to perform and lead on a day-to-day basis to ensure clarity of scope, good estimating, and solution development and to manage the risks.
- Contribute to the development of the business case or financial investment case.
- Develop a well formed project and get agreement with stakeholders for the purpose, nature and scope of the projects to secure buy-in and commitment
- Draw on own experience and actively seek out and apply relevant lessons learnt from other projects to enable the project teams to avoid repeating mistakes of the past.
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.