Website Crimson Limited
Senior Security Architect – Information Security – Milton Keynes
Senior Security Architect (hands on) required for a leading customer based in Milton Keynes. You are coming on board to provide technical expertise on the security policies and regulation of Information Security within systems and business solutions to maintain the relevant compliance.
- Strong understanding of Information Security (trends and developments)
- Expert knowledge of security principles
- OWASP, Secure Application Development, Software development methodologies & system assurance
- Technical architecture – infrastructure, networking and application
- Architect innovative information security systems
- CISM and CRISC
- ISO27001/2, GDPR, DPA
- Implementing or auditing against a Capability Maturity Model
- Risk management and methodologies
- Business transformation projects
- Security Management technologies such as vulnerability management, AV, Firewalls
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills;
- Implement and transition services between suppliers assuring all processes are documented, signed off and implemented
- Put in controls to measure effectiveness of Information Security processes
- Work closely with CISO to ensure services are meeting business requirements and fit with overall IT policies
- Assess service providers and validate that services are meeting security principles
- Contribute to the continual improvement of security standards, policies, principles and guidelines;
- Provide governance and alignment of to the Information Security strategies.
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.