Website Crimson Limited
Senior Systems Delivery Manager – Inside IR35/Data – London
Inside IR35 / Umbrella at £700-750 per day (all inclusive) which may be subject to change depending on applicable legislation or solution through which services are performed.
Senior Systems Delivery Manager required for a leading client based in London. My client is currently seeking a Senior Systems Delivery Manager to come on board to lead for delivering one or more projects within the Land and Property Continuous Improvement (CI) programme. Working closely with IT and other key partners, they lead on developing and supporting new systems which enable the entire directorate to work more efficiently and effectively.
- Strong Project Management experience
- Strong PM Lead experience
- Ability to drive embedding and adherence to agreed project standards, that includes templates, tools, governance, planning, reporting, budget tracking, document management, resource management, change control and RAIDs
- Ability to manage the periodic review of L&P data and delivery of enhancements where required
- Ability to lead requirements capture exercises for integrated data solutions and process developments that are driven by business needs
- Ability to manage and update the L&P directorate’s data models, data schemas and business data glossary
- Ability to define and manage a L&P directorate data governance framework and provide guidance, training and support to ensure adherence
- Ability to develop and manage a data assurance plan, making certain that assurance and monitoring activities are undertaken to maintain a high standard of data quality
- Ability to support systems delivery and business change as required
- Resolving complex data and IT delivery problems
- Managing complex and strategic stakeholder relationships
- Managing supplier performance at project level
- Providing data management services either within a complex project / programme environment or a large organisational setting
- Implementing data governance and data quality frameworks
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Morgan Dhillon at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.