Website Crimson Limited
Senior Technical Architect – Design/Pre-Sales/POC- London
Senior Technical Architect required for a leading client based in the London area. You will come on board to Design Software Architecture that meets client requirements. Also, you will be taking an active Technical Leadership role on projects to deliver solutions to there clients, and also be heavily involved in pre-sales efforts and in mentoring technical staff.
Must be flexible as this role offers Uk wide travel
This role has the opportunity to work remotely
Key skills required,
- Extensive Solution Architecture experience
- knowledge of design and software architectural patterns
- Previous experience of Supporting pre-sales activity by providing technical and solution expertise to the sales team and participating in sales calls to clients.
- Experience in modernizing legacy architectures
- Knowledge of database architectures, data modelling, SQL and NoSQL approaches
- Strong knowledge of one or more cloud platforms (eg. AWS, Azure)
- Knowledge of database architectures, data modelling, SQL and NoSQL approaches.
- Experience with Data Warehouse, ETL, dashboard, and associated reporting solutions is a big plus
- Experience with one or more CMS platforms such as Sitecore or others.
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.