Website Crimson Limited
Senior Technology Architect – Consultancy – Central London
Senior IT Architect required for a leading Consultancy client based in Central London where you will be a highly experience and dynamic technical leader with outstanding client facing skills. You will take an active technical leadership role on projects to deliver solutions to my client’s customers. You will have the following experience,
- Technology architecture skills
- Client facing and pre-sales skills
Please note this role will require a high level of travel to customer sites!!
Key Responsibilities are,
- Supporting pre-sales and ‘pitch’ activity by providing technical and solution expertise to the sales team and participating in sales activity to clients.
- Actively shaping scope, requirements, technical details and staffing of projects
- Developing architectural solutions in collaboration with clients. Reviewing and validating solutions produced by clients.
- Coding POCs and contributing to MVP solutions.
- Mentoring delivery teams to improve their technical ability and processes
- Broadening my client’s knowledge base in emerging technology areas such as IoT, Augmented Reality, Blockchain systems, bot-based solutions, machine-learning etc.
Key Skills required,
- Experience in delivering quality software solutions
- Exceptional client-facing communications skills, both written and verbal
- Very strong object-oriented analysis skills
- Experience in pre-sales efforts and running client engagements from a technical perspective
- Extensive experience in application architectures
- Understands a broad range of architectural patterns and styles (e.g. SOA, Microservices, etc)
- Experience in modernizing legacy architectures
- In-depth knowledge of one or more cloud platforms (eg. AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Knowledge of database architectures, data modelling, SQL and NoSQL approaches.
- Proficiency in creating a broad range of architecture documentation
- Ability to conduct in-depth design reviews of large systems
- Understanding of DevOps culture, practices and tools
My client is offering a highly competitive salary with benefits
Interested!?! Send your up to date CV to Chris Butler at Crimson for immediate review
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this position
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.