Website Crimson Limited
Test Lead – Redditch
Test Lead required for a leading organisation based in the Redditch area of Birmingham, where you will be responsible for ensuring that systems are fit for purpose through implementing and applying the appropriate test tools. Working as part of a small team, you will be responsible for the test effort on all projects within an Agile environment.
The ideal candidate will have proven manual testing experience, and will be flexible to travel between Redditch and Birmingham City Centre.
Key responsibilities of the role
- Key accountability for defining and delivering test process for my client’s bespoke applications.
- Responsibility to understanding and interpreting inputs from a wide variety of sources to develop and implement tests that challenge the system effectively.
- Analyse and deliver all testing required to ensure successful delivery of the projects.
- Report on the progress and results of test automation/manual activities.
- Responsible for measuring and reporting test coverage planned and achieved.
- Raise defects and issues and follow through to resolution.
- Provide support to development during project lifecycle.
Key Skills of the role
- Proven experience in a full-time Test Engineer/Test Lead position, particularly manual testing experience.
- Desirable to be able to construct automated test for under software under test.
- Knowledge of SQL and querying of databases & C# experience.
- Able to understand the technical landscape and the business domain.
- Experienced in the selection and use of appropriate test techniques in different situations.
- Good knowledge of the development life cycle.
The salary for this position is between £40,000 – £45,000 per annum, depending on experience
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ian Tittley at Crimson for review
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.