Website Crimson Limited
Service Delivery Manager – ITIL – Milton Keynes & Remote
Service Delivery Manager required for a leading client based in Milton Keynes. You are coming on board to be responsible for managing all aspects of operations service delivered or provided by suppliers to develop and maintain operational excellence to support the business in achieving its strategic objectives.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of IT Service delivery
- Managing complex service provider relations
- Experience managing both onshore and offshore service delivery providers
- Contract management
- Automotive industry experience
- Create contract service schedules and service credit regimes
- ITIL Foundation (service strategy, service design, operation support, service operation)
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Clear verbal written and presentation communication skills
- Manage all elements of supplier service – delivered to agreed SLAs and KPIs
- Manage incident, problem and continuity processes
- Ensure system outages and issues are appropriately managed
- Identify and manage risks
- Identify and implement service/process improvement initiatives
- Manage the service transition of new or amended services into Operational Support in collaboration with the wider Information Technology team
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.