Website Crimson Limited
Supplier Performance Manager – Supplier Performance/SLA – Warwick
IT Supplier Performance Manager required to have operational responsibility within my client to ensure that the delivery of my client’s service, by the Supplier, is maintained to the agreed Service/Operational Levels.
The post holder is expected to ensure contractual performance is maintained by identifying failings, formulating rectification proposals, and driving through the required changes to restore and help maintain consistently high contractual levels of service by the Supplier. The post holder must ensure processes are working across the diverse range of services provided.
Key Responsibilities of the role
- Oversee all service operations team activities ensuring they are conducted thoroughly and to a high standard, and that it results in a high-quality end user experience.
- Co-ordinate all major incidents including stakeholder management and business communication.
- Define the IT transformation process and ensure project teams, engineering and solution teams meet transformation guidelines and processes.
- Ownership of supplier relationship management for operational and BAU vendors.
- Develop and review SLA’s and KPI’s as frequently as you see fit, and monitor performance against them.
- Lead the adoption of ITIL principles across the IT function.
Key Skills of the role
- Knowledge of contracts and partnership working arrangements
- Knowledge of IT Service Contracts
- Operational Service Management
- Knowledge and expertise in ITIL Service Management
- Knowledge of and experience of Service Management and Service Delivery of outsourced suppliers
- Excellent stakeholder and communication skills
- Experience of managing Service Level Agreements and KPIs
The salary for this position is between £40,000 – £46,000 per annum, depending on experience
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Chris Butler at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.