Website Crimson Limited
Service Delivery Manager – ITIL- Wolverhampton
Service Delivery Manager required for a leading client in Wolverhampton. You will be responsible for the planning, implementation, control and reviewing and auditing the clients IT Service, while also taking control of the ownership of ITIL Service Management Strategy’s and coordinating activities with wider ICT Team .
- Extensive Service Delivery Management Experience
- Service Transition Management and the Service Management lifecycle in an ITIL environment
- Work closely with Supplier Management to ensure vendor contractual obligations are being met
- ITIL Expert qualification
- Experience of implementing service management methodologies (e.g. ITIL)
- Managing both supplier relationships and internal relationships with other key IS disciplines such as Project Management
- Strong incident management background
- Takes ownership of problems and proactively resolve them
- Strong background in leading engaging and motivating colleagues from IT services
- Previous experience of being the escalation point for any incidents that threaten the integrity of the IT Service and are not being handled appropriately at the operational level
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Extensive supplier management experience
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested?!? Send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.