Website Crimson Limited
Service Delivery Manager – ServiceNow/Inside IR35 – Birmingham/Remote
Service Delivery Manager required for a leading organisation based in Birmingham. The client is looking for someone to join the team and ensure the IT services provide continuous value to the internal customers in line with the business requirements.
This role falls inside IR35.
Key Skills of the Role:
- Ability to create and implement procedures and processes
- Ability to chair major incident management bridges and communicate incident information to stakeholders
- Ability to deal with service and customer issues effectively
- Ability to analyse service reports, metrics and KPIs
- Ability to drive service improvements
Key Requirements of the Role:
- Knowledge of supplier management to meet key performance indicators and agreed targets.
- Knowledge of configuration management databases and awareness of operational processes to maintain secure configuration, consistent classification and management of CIs, and for the verification and audit of configuration records.
- Knowledge of problem management relating to problem solving for systems and services, ensuring problems are fully documented within the relevant reporting system
- Knowledge of change management relating to implementations and can suggest improvement to organizational procedures governing change management. Leads the assessment, analysis, development, documentation and implementation of changes based on requests for change.
- Knowledge of incident management to ensure incidents are handled according to agreed procedures.
- Working knowledge and experience of implementing service improvement
- ITIL v3 foundation or equivalent qualification
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.