Website Crimson Limited
Service Delivery Manager – Supplier Management/ITIL V3 – London
Service Delivery Manager required for a leading client based in Central London. You responsible for delivering system monitoring; incident and problem management and resolution, and providing support and process activities for transitioning services into the business environment.
A suitable candidate will come from a FinTech or Financial Services background.
Key Skills Required;
- Extensive Service Delivery Management experience
- Previous experience working within a FinTech or Financial Services environment
- Experience working on regulatory programmes of work
- Working in an environment with heavy DevOps influences
- Capacity management, patch management, system monitoring and environment management
- Solid experience liaising and managing multiple 3rd party suppliers and stakeholders
- Supplier management/service level management – ITIL V3 and ITIL service transition
- Incident and problem management experience
- Change assessment and be proactive with preventative maintenance
- Support environment build, validation and allocation as well as supporting deployment releases
- Excellent stakeholder management and engagement across all levels
- Ability to translate technical requirements to stakeholders with varied levels of technical understanding
- Understand PING ID, AWS, PKI and Salesforce
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.