Website Crimson Limited
Service Desk Analyst – ITIL – Central London
Service Desk Analyst required to work for a leading professional services organisation in London. The ideal candidate will have a passion for customer service and will have worked in a fast moving environment. You will be required to provide support across all offices for both software and hardware including client support.
- Answering service desk issues via phone, email or portal
- Logging all calls as tickets with detailed notes and in a timely manner
- Assessing the ticket and either solving the enquiry or passing to the second line support team
- Review of service desk queues and proactive management of the tickets to closure
- Adherence to and improvement of service desk procedures
- Experience working on a Service Desk providing remote support
- Knowledge of Windows OS and Microsoft Office
- Experience with Active Directory and Laptop support
- An understanding of ITIL Service Management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Our client is offering between £26,000 and £30,000 per annum depending on experience for this position.
Interested!?! Send your up to date CV to Ellis Wood at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this position
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.